Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"You reach for me with a love that covers all my fears...
So many people in this world and I hear You calling out my name ,
You reach for me and now Im never going to be the same" -- Reach by Peter Furler


My first plane takes off in 2 days 13 hours and 21 min!! My mind is beginning to focus, and my heart is ready to overflow with Christ's love. I continue to imagine these children today who are broken down, hurting with emotions and devastating images ...they have no idea that in less then a week they could have a greater hope, a stronger peace, and a love that covers all their fears. God is going to touch lives through our group...this joy is setting in me already!

Thank You for the support! Prayer is going to cover our team with safety, discernment and love as we reach for these children. This is really happening!! I feel so blessed that you have all been there, cheering me on so this day could come. Be Blessed, for you have Blessed me!




No comments:

Post a Comment