Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sing a NEW song!! Psalms is constantly reminding me to “Sing to the Lord a new song, sing to the Lord all the earth” – “sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things” The Lord continues to make himself known to me, and pave out the path before me as I search for his will to be done. Recently I have been at a real strong spiritual battle with the enemy, and praise God for he has CONQUERED the grave!!! For he is worthy and holy of all! And as I look to the Lord I remember to sing a new song for joy, and new song of his love, for each experience is new and deserves to be given thanks to our Heavenly Father!!! Praise God!!! As my heart continues to hurt for the women in the sex industry, new opportunity has opened up for this summer, and I am praying that God leads me in the right direction so I would be used for his kingdom in the most beneficial way. Please continue to pray as I seek out Gods plan, and for discernment in my walk with him! God Bless---

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment